What is Reiki?
There is a life force energy that flows through all living things. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing of emotions, body, mind, and spirit. Even unconscious patterns of self-defeating behavior may begin to dissolve with regular sessions. It improves how we cope with difficult times and increases our overall sense of well-being. Reiki is administered by the laying on of hands and transfers energy for healing purposes. The practitioner gently places her hands over the recipient’s clothing in various positions. During the session, the recipient will feel deep relaxation and a sense of inner well being.
What are the benefits of Reiki?
The main purpose of a Reiki treatment is not only to support the physical body, but also to promote a positive mind so you can experience more joy in life. The great thing about Reiki is that one does not have to be ill to experience the benefits. Reiki is a great tool to use as a complement to traditional medicine and is practiced in many hospitals and medical care settings. After a treatment, most people feel calm and relaxed and some say they feel energetic, clear-minded and productive.
Other benefits of Reiki:
- Helps the body release stress and tension
- Brings inner peace and harmony
- Relieves pain and supports the body in physical healing
- Clears the mind and improves focus and clarity
- Balances emotions bringing a calmer state of being
- Improves sleep and overall health
- Offers relief during times of emotional stress
Introductory First Five Sessions:
- $50 per each 50 minute session
- $75 per each 80 minute session
After your fifth session:
- $75 per each 50 minute session
- $100 per each 80 minute session